Data Analyst Specialist (m/f/x)
Global Savings Group
Global Savings Group (GSG) is Europe’s leading shopping rewards and recommendation company.
Our mission is to create rewarding moments for consumers and empower them to make the best shopping decisions in a smart, fair, and enjoyable way. To achieve that, we run market-leading platforms that provide our users with the best savings, cashback, deals, shopping inspiration, and trustworthy reviews from real users.
We have over 60 nationalities represented among 1000+ talented colleagues spanning 10 countries, welcoming very diverse backgrounds which range from tech enthusiasts to online marketers, key account managers, or editors.
With us, you will be able to work on projects with an international footprint, leaving your mark in the industry and becoming a true driver of change.
About this role :
We are currently looking for a Data Analysis Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Commercial Business Operations team. The Business Operations team executes the operations of monetised assets but also elaborates reports, analysis & supporting material to share data and insights internally and externally of the company.
- Be responsible to produce regular and ad-hoc analysis to ensure monetization for the business.
- Produce presentations, resumes and insights based on data analysis.
- Deep dive into Affiliate Networks to identify gaps and inconsistencies.
- Project manage initiatives and actions based on outcome of the analysis.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for your own projects from the first day
Your Profile :
- At least 2 years experience in a data analyst role
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or Similar
- Good knowledge of the Internet and e-commerce sector is a plus
- Analytical mindset with advanced Excel skills to make data-driven decisions and sound business judgment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to use market knowledge and stakeholder feedback to improve monetization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically
- Intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a dynamic matrix organisation
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible hybrid working scheme with the possibility of working from abroad for up to 6 weeks
- Cloud-based company
- 32 days of paid vacation + your birthday off
- Global and Local get-togethers
- Possibility of taking a sabbatical after 2 years in the company
- Access to training and self-development learning platforms with up to 2.5 hours a week of your working hours
Are you up for it?
We’re looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.